Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues, and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million visitors each month. Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Doodle is headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Belgrade and Berlin and some colleagues working remotely from the US.
To strengthen our global team, we are searching for a:
Frontend Technology Lead
We are looking for a Frontend Technology Lead who will directly be leading the development of new features in one of our Engineering teams and will collaborate with the Frontend Principal Engineer closely.
This role will be hybrid in our beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Designing the team's architecture and defining the documentation strategy according to the company's technical strategy
- Developing code, testing and analyzing software solutions, per the product plan and technical design
- Deploying new applications into test environments and ensuring high-quality software deliveries
- Providing technical support and mentorship for other engineers in the team
- Writing and maintaining system and production documentation
- Contributing to the maintenance and sustainability of the company's software architecture and infrastructure
- Translating business requirements and product plans into technical specifications for software development
- Working closely with the Delivery Manager, Principal Product Manager and Principal Frontend Engineer and owning the technical planning and implementation of the product plan
- Experience with progressive web apps
- Familiar with the main testing libraries & tools (Jest, WebdriverIQ and integration tests)
- Good communication skills
- A data-driven and agile mindset
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Remote-friendly culture
- 30 vacation days
- Educational Budget - 1500 euros per year for your personal and professional development + 12 paid training / conference days per year
- Wellbeing Budget - 500 euros per year for your mental and physical wellbeing
- Pension scheme eligibility
- Headspace Membership
- Company lunches/team building events
- Top notch equipment (MacBook, keyboard, trackpad)
- Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family
- Yearly Doodle retreat for all employees
- 20 min cognitive & personality test
- Hiring Manager Interview/Culture Fit Interview
- Technical Challenge
- Technical Interview
- Meet the team (& Culture Fit)
- Reference Check
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!