Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues, and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million visitors each month. Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Doodle is headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
To strengthen our global team, we are searching for a:
Senior Product Marketing Manager (all genders)
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Doodle, you will be responsible for taking a key product to market. You will work alongside the Product Triad (PM, Design, Engineering) on the one hand, and the GTM teams like Growth, Marketing, CX, Support, Brand on the other. As an important cross-functional collaborator, you will be responsible for delivering a unified and compelling product narrative to our customers and prospects. You'll be a key player in defining and communicating Doodle's value proposition, helping us achieve our growth and market penetration goals.
This role will be a hybrid one in our beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Defining go-to-market strategies for new products and product features and collaborating with marketing to create communications plans for product announcements
- Creating messaging and positioning that helps to generate demand and awareness of enterprise scheduling solutions, and solidifiing our place as the market leader
- Working closely with Growth team to optimize packaging and pricing
- Building out messaging hierarchy and collaborating with Content Marketing to tell stories in various formats that will help generate interest in Doodle
- Creating battle cards, sales presentations and other materials for Sales to utilize during the selling process
- Working with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on customer and market research
- Demonstrated success in a product marketing or product management role, preferably in an early-stage startup in SaaS
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and visual
- Customer focus, with a superpower to translate product capabilities into a story that generates demand from our prospect
- Experience building out Product Marketing function within an early stage SaaS company
- Competitive salary
- Remote-friendly culture
- 30 vacation days
- Educational Budget - 1500 euros per year for your personal and professional development + 12 paid training / conference days per year
- Wellbeing Budget - 500 euros per year for your mental and physical wellbeing
- Pension scheme eligibility
- Headspace Membership
- Company lunches/team building events
- Top notch equipment (MacBook, keyboard, trackpad)
- Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family
- Yearly Doodle retreat for all employees
- 20 min cognitive & personality test
- Culture Fit Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Case Study
- Meet the team
- Reference Check
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!