Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who we're looking for:
Doodle is looking for an experienced (Senior) Frontend Engineer who will help in developing well-engineered, robust, cutting-edge, high-quality software solutions and platforms, in line with business needs and strategy and in accordance with the project plan, specifications and IT standards.
Ideally you have:
- Familiar with the main testing libraries & tools (Jest, React Testing Library, wdio)
- Advanced knowledge of software architecture and design systems
- Profound knowledge of data structures and state management
- A data-driven and agile mindset
- Eager to learn new technologies and share the knowledge with others
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
What the role involves:
- Deploying applications to test environments and assure high-quality software deliveries
- Writing and maintaining system and production documentation
- Contributing to the maintenance and sustainability of the overall IT architecture
- Translating business requirements and process plans into technical specifications for software development
- Evaluating approaches and applicable design patterns to solve the challenges of software development and integration
- Understanding stakeholder needs, anticipating stakeholder needs and presenting potential solutions
- Working in cross-functional teams in close collaboration with designers, backend engineers, DevOps engineers and PM
- Promoting technical best practices to develop products with a great user experience
- Providing technical support to other team members and coach less-experienced colleagues
- Developing a culture that emphasizes high code quality, best practices on the different software development stages and continuous improvement
- Identifing opportunities for improvement and professional growth
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to and spend time with other Doodlers in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our remote friendly policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- Applicant initial validation
- Cultural Fit Interview
- Coding Challenge
- Meet the team
- BRYQ assessment
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!